Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Duplicate a site without data

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 2 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Dear Sir/Madam,

I built an competition application site, I build many custom post type and over thousands of data, I want to build another new site using the same structure, how can I duplicate the site without data?

Best regards,

Kelvin

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

To export the website's structure only, you can use our Toolset Module Manager plugin and export your components as a module. This includes Post Types, Views, Content Template, Forms etc.

You can download the module manager plugin from the link below.
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-module-manager/

However it should be noted that the Toolset Module Manager doesn't work for views that were created in the Block Builder. For those you will need to migrate the entire site and remove the content in order to do it.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Dear Shane,

Other than the View created in Block Builder, how about the Access and Relationship?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kelvin,

The Access permissions and Relationships can be exported with our default exporter.

This can be found at Toolset -> Export/Import. When doing this it will export all your custom field data, post types and relationships, similarly access export will export all your permissions and roles.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.