Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Don't work localization

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 8 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Don't work localization.
ONLY CRED is setup.
the file of the translation of my language is present.

Instead, I got: only original English(((

CRED Frontend Editor 1.4.1.
WordPress 4.3.1

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

2)
Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Снимок экрана 2015-11-05 в 12.34.06.jpg

I send the debug information and screenshot with the English text

Minesh
Supporter

You mean to say you want to translate all the strings that is shown on your screenshots. Such as "Create new forms using the CRED Wizard" etc..etc..

1)
To localize your CRED/Types strings:
The po file of plugin is locate in your plugin folder:

For CRED:
=> plugins\cred-frontend-editor\embedded\locale\orig\wp-cred.po

For Types:
=> plugins\types\embedded\locale\orig\types.po

You can manually translate the language file by your own. Please refer to the following link that may help you:
=> https://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

2)
If your issue still persist:

If still it does not get translated into your desired language, could you please tell me in which language you want to translate your text and which file you are having with you.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I've tested the mo file and its not working as well. Please allow me to consult our developers and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

I found a bug with current CRED version and I'll report this to our developers. The reason why the mo file was not loading because its actually looking at different path.

I've uploaded "wp-cred-ru_RU.mo" file to path:
=> plugins/cred-frontend-editor/embedded/toolset/toolset-common/localization/locale

As well as I've modified "wpt-localization.php" core plugin file in order to fix this issue located at:
=> plugins/cred-frontend-editor/embedded/toolset/toolset-common/localization/l

I even see that there are missing translations, to fix that you should upload your fully translated mo file to the following path (same path as I mentioned above):
=> plugins/cred-frontend-editor/embedded/toolset/toolset-common/localization/locale

Yes
It work

THANX!!!

Minesh
Supporter

I just got news from our developers side that the official "fix" will be provided with next CRED release 1.4.2. as the hotfix provided earlier may cause other issues. I would request you as soon as we release next official version you should update your CRED to that latest release i.e. 1.4.2.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.