Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Cred link form not showing the form

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by adamP Il y a 8 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
Capture3.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG

I am trying to use the Credit edit link shortcode, but it is not displaying the form. I have searched on here and can't seem to find a resolution. The URL and everything seems correct. I have modeled all the content templates/layouts from a discover-wp Test site, and I can't find anything different.

I have posted pictures to show my code, the "tenant" page, and the tenant edit page (which shows the same thing except formatted differently).

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Adam,

Thank you contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so i can have a look at this issue through the backend ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the credentials.

Could you also provide me with the debug information for your website ?

Please follow the instructions in the link below to provide the information.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I would like to see which php version you are using.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the debug information.

I noticed that you are running an older version of PHP on this server.

Would it be possible for you to update to at least version 5.6 of php and see if this resolves the issue as i'm not seeing anything wrong with how things were setup.

Thanks,
Shane

I checked with my host, and i am not able to upgrade to 5.6. I currently can use 5.5 or lower. I tried 5.5, and it still didn't work. Thank you for your help thought.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Adam,

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you for updating. I tried logging into the website again but the credentials don't seem to work anymore.

Could you check on them for me and let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane,
Yes, I changed it because I didn't think there would be any more support. I went away from having an "edit" page, and instead am showing the edit form in a modal window, so for now I'm good. Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.