Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Cred – Autodraft issue: Unable to create new child of any parent

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by ioannisM-2 Il y a 5 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

Something very wird is happening and I cannot anymore create new childs posts. I have created the parent post type consultant and the child post type event. Each consultant can have unlimited events and each event can be assigned to only 1 parent consultant. When I try to create a new event for any consultant one of the following messages appears:

The element CRED Auto Draft 92d4dd841af451723f0863797e5752d7 has already the maximum allowed amount of associations (1) as in the relationship Consultants Events

or

These two elements are already associated and the relationship doesn't allow non-distinct associations.

I have deleted from the trash all the events of all the consultants and still when I try to create a new event one of the 2 messages will appear. I also tried creating a new consultant post that never had events as a it is a new post. When I try to create an event for my new consultant again the first message appears. How was this autodraft created, why does it create problem for all the consultants and not only for his parent, how can I get rid of it and the most important how could I prevent not to happen again to the users of my website when I will go live?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ioannis,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

It seems that there is a limit set for the relationship. Could you go to the relationship settings for this CPT and try changing the limit and see if that resolves the issue?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I do not want to change the limit... I need each event to be able to be assigned to only one consultant as a child. Each consultant has different events and he cannot share them with another consultant. The issue is what that cred autodraft is, why it has been created, where it lives and how I can get rid of it. It exists even if I delete all the events from the trash and it does not let me add new events to any consultant.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ioannis,

This was just to test it to see if the autodrafts still occur when there isn't a limit. From the ticket I gather that when the limit has been reached and if another post is created with that parent the post is still created but as an autodraft.

Thanks,
Shane

There is no limit about how many events a consultant can have... In order to change the limit for the parents I should change the relationship from one to many and make it many to many. In this case there would be no issue but we should find why this conflict is happening with the current relationship that is one to many.

Propably a specific parent is automatically assigned to all the forms no matter in which parent's content template exists the create child post link. When I try to create a new child for this parent the following message appears:

"These two elements are already associated and the relationship doesn't allow non-distinct associations."

When I try to create a child for any other parent then this message appears:

"The element CRED Auto Draft 92d4dd841af451723f0863797e5752d7 has already the maximum allowed amount of associations (1) as in the relationship Consultants Events"

Although I have deleted all the childs from the trash, I still cannot create a new child for any parent. I cannot find where does this autodraft live to delete it. Shane thank you so much for your support but if it is easy, could you please assign this ticket to Beda as he has helped me with similar issues in the past and knows the set up of my website?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ioannis,

Would you mind providing me access to the site so that I can investigate this further for you ?

Please let me know the page that has the form on it as well.

Thanks,
Shane

Ok, I have provided the credentials and other info in the private message

Shane are you kidding me? I ask you to assign the ticket to another supporter and you don't do it. You say you can help and you ask for access to my site, I give you access but... You don't answer. How many days should I wait until I will get help from you? I am closing this ticket here.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.