Skip Navigation

[Résolu] creating views in a view and filtering the inner views using outter filtters

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 6 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi there, thanks in advance, I am trying to make an outer view with filters that contains views of different post types, but they have some taxonomy in common, so the inner views will be filtered and display the query of the outer filter inputs
I followed the leads on these pages here :

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-a-child-view-in-a-taxonomy-view-layout/#taxonomy-view-within-taxonomy-view

and I tried to work it but nothing works. is it possible to make that happen,

thanks

Dear abdullahA-6,

Please describe more details for the questions:
I am trying to make an outer view with filters that contains views of different post types,

How do you setup the post type relationships?
What kind of filters do you need to setup in the parent view and the child view?

I need test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.