Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Content templates disappeared from List after version update

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Kenneth Horn Il y a 2 années et 3 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I have a multi-site install of WordPress. I was having an issue entering current license key. That was resolved. But after updating Views, Types, Maps (I don't use Blocks or Gutenberg UI) ... post-update on some (but not all which is strange) of the multi-site sites the content templates disappear from the list in Admin. They exist and are still working and the number count at the top of the list show there are more templates than what is showing. But they were wiped from the list on some of the sites after the update. Please note that the two you see in the uploaded image were imported using Modules but several that were imported that apparently already existed (I think) do not show up. Please note that the invisible templates are also not showing up in the available items in on the Modules page.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Did you mean to share a screenshot?

The problem is that on various sub-sites you can go to Toolset > Content Templates and see a list of templates, but some templates are missing, is that correct?

It would probably help if we could get access to your network to take a look, and that might involve installing a plugin so that we can inspect what's stored in the database directly, if that's okay.

Let me mark your next reply as private so that we can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for us to use that you can later delete. (It will likely need to be a superadmin.) And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Can you give some specific details of where/how we can see the problem?

Also, what about exporting ALL the Views content (without using Modules) and then reimporting the Templates into that one site? Would that repopulate the list and would they retain their same slugs and IDs?

I wish I could tell you what I did to solve this issue but I was turning so many things on and off and importing and exporting to test solutions that I can't say for certain what I did that solved the problem ... but the list now fully populates.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.