Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Content template not loading for CPT after crash

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by mikeC-5 Il y a 6 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: display content template for CPT "Album". Types files were corrupted by the host and I had to reinstall it at version 2.0.1. For some reason, the host doesn't play nice with later versions.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: There is a mirror French site that loads fine (separate installation maintained separately to ensure language accuracy). This shows what the layout should be: hidden link

Instead, I got: The content template is not loading at all. I have verified that it is still assigned to the CPT. It appears to be defaulting to a standard WP display, not the content template. Views work fine as well.

I have tried switching the content template to something else and back, then saving for the individual CPT. I have also tried saving the content template code and that's not helping.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - we always recommend to run with latest set of Toolset plugins as there is obviously chance that plugins will not work as expected as they are not updated to latest official released version.

I strongly recommend to run your site with latest stable release version for ALL Toolset plugins and ask your hosts to update their required software on server.

Found the combination that worked -- updating Views, leaving Types at 2.0.1. Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.