Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Clickable headers to sort column

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Amin Il y a 4 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Using the old Views plugin, I could sort columns by click the header name.

How can I do the same with views created with Toolset Blocks? I don't see an option to enable sortable columns.

hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Amin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Actually this is not possible to do with the block editor. However it is still possible to do if you go to your toolset settings and enable the classic editor for your view.

Go to Toolset -> Settings and scroll to "Editing experience" and enable the option "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build"

This should allow you to setup the tables with the sortable columns.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane. Does this mean that if I started building it in the Block interface, I have to re-build the view in the Legacy interface? Or can I switch back and forth between the 2 interfaces?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Amin,

You have the option to switch between them but for the table sorting you will need to use the legacy interface.

So in your case you will need to remake the view with the sortable table in the legacy interface.

Thanks,
Shane

Ok, thanks for the clarification, Shane.

I'll use the Blocks sorting option for now. I hope they include header clicking in future releases?! 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.