Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Check box in filter won´t show manually entered values

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 11 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by alberto Il y a 11 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Auteur
Publications

I made Group name, added a Select field with 3 Options, then a Search view, with Filters using checkbox (like your real state demo) IN - CHART - URL parameter, but when I want to edit the checkbox to add the options Input values, it won´t show me the "Use the manually entered values" but only the posibility to use Title.
Is there a way that I can use the manually entered values in the checkbox filter of the view?
I already erased the group name, and the view , desactivate the both plugins an activate them again and did all over again but I have the same problem.
thanks for your support

Dear Alberto,

Can you try with Views 1.1.3? We are currently testing it before releasing. I will send it to your email.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

Hi Caridad,
I tested Views 1.1.3 with the types version you sended me and I have the same exact problem
To edit the checkbox I can not add the options Input values, it won´t show me the "Use the manually entered values", but only the posibility to use Title.

Dear Alberto,

I have been able to reproduce the problem again and I have forwarded the issue to the developers. It should be fixed by next release.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

With the new version works , thanks a lot

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.