Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Cannot remove featured image from content template

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 1 an et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 4.10.14 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 4.06.17 PM.png

Dear Sir/Madam,

I use the GeneratePress Pro theme, this is support disabling the Elements, I did disable it from the Content Template, but don't know why I can't disable the Featured Image, I am not sure whether which one affect to each other, could you help to check.

You can visit this page to find the problem hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Thank you for sharing the problem URL but I will require admin access details to check your current setup.

In addition to that, here is a sandbox site, you can auto-login to it using the following link:
- hidden link

Do you able to reproduce the issue with the above site when you install your theme on the provided sandbox site?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Cannot remove featured image from content template’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.