Skip Navigation

[Résolu] can not use Framework Installer on multisites installation

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by davidZ-4 Il y a 8 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Ross Fisher.

Auteur
Publications
Framework Installer issue with multisite.png
Framework Installer issue with multisite instal button.png

I am trying to: use Framework Installer to install a reference site on multisite but cannot complete this task

I visited this URL: hidden link
and
hidden link

I expected to see: the install button active

Instead, I got: non active install button

Is there a way to manually install the reference site?

Please advise,
Thanks,

David

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

While we can't use the module installer on a child site of a MultiSite install, what you could try is setting up a single install and then export the site using the Module Manager: https://toolset.com/download/module-manager-2/

It won't be an exact reference site, such as if you installed it on the child site directly, but should still save you a ton of time!

Thanks Ross,

i might try this later on.
at the moment i uploaded the toolset-starter theme and i hope this will set me at the right direction.

Thanks,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.