Skip Navigation

[Résolu] CAN CRED FORMS SUBMIT DATA TO HIDDEN FIELDS ON A DIFFERENT FORM?

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Anthony Il y a 7 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: PASS DATA FROM ONE FORM TO A FORM IN ANOTHER PAGE

I visited this URL: MANY

I expected to see: ANSWERS

Instead, I got: CONFUSED

As stated, I will need to transfer some of the data submitted in one form to the hidden inputs that are included in the form on another page. Since there is no "form action" in the CRED Form, can you populate hidden fields in a form by using shortcodes? If not, what are the ways to accomplish this?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Taking a look at the question, this isn't possible without the use of some php scripts to transfer the information to another form.

Unfortunately we here are not able to assist with this level of custom scripting.

What I recommend that you do is to contact one of our certified consultants in order to get this done for you.

https://toolset.com/consultant/

Thanks,
Shane

The Multi-Page Forms feature (available for several years on Gravity Forms) should be added to your suggested improvements list if that is something I can request for you to do.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.