Skip Navigation

[Assigned] Beaver Builder / WP Views

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by DavidAlexander Il y a 7 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Juan.

Auteur
Publications

Hello, I wasn't sure where to send this but I have been testing your WP Views beta to work with beaver builder and love it so far but have two curiosities...

1) When will 2.2 go live and have these features in by default

2) Are you looking for any beta testers / feedback? as I have a few ideas to contribute from playing with it using WP Types + WP Views + Beaver Builder Plugin + Genesis.

Thanks

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

HI there, thanks for the feedback 🙂

We plan to have a final release for the whole Toolset family, including Views 2.2 with this feature included in this very week. We are finishing our last quality tests, but we should be done during the day. So a release is coming sooner than you might think 🙂

We are always looking for feedback and thta is one of the reasons why we have beta releases. We prefer to see the features used in actual real cases, and get feedback on what is missing or how things could be done better. So if you have a set of ideas or requests, this ticket would be the perfect place to raise them.

We collect all feature requests, discuss them and, after evaluating the ones that fit the roadmap we have in mind, eventually add them to our tracking system so they can be worked on in a proper development cycle. So feel free to explain your ideas here.

Regards.

Please be patient while I just do a party dance..... 🙂

Excellent, very happy to hear these new features will be core within the next week, that is great news.

Sounds good, am I okay to keep this ticket open for a week or so while I keep testing / experimenting so I can come up with new ideas / features etc and post them on this ticket?

thanks