Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Auto login with password being auto generated

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, a 1 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par luca-pietroU Il y a 5 années et 5 mois.

Assisté par: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Auto login after an "email only" registration form (username and password are automatically generated)

I succeded to auto login with email + password fields using the code in the documentation I linked but not with email only field. Any idea how to modify the code in the link?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/auto-login-user-without-system-generated-password/

Solved by not auto generating password and setting a default value to password field (and hiding it)
now I am searching a way to randomize the value each time.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance