Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Appearance->Widgets gives "The editor has encountered an unexpected error."

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Jamal Il y a 2 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

This error comes only when Toolset Views is active. If I deactivate it, everything works ok. I have tried to deactivate all the other plugins, but no help. With the error, there are buttons "Attempt recovery" (doesn't do anything) and "Copy error", which gives as pasted this:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

I wonder if this issue is the one that was discovered for WPML and WP5.8.1 https://wpml.org/errata/wp-5-8-widget-translations-not-working-for-local-code-languages-with-a-hyphen/

Please try the workaround on that article, and if it does not fix the issue. We'll need to get a closer look and see how that is produced. We'll need access to your website and the steps to follow to see it. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

I'm getting the same error and the article linked about only works if you have "sitepress-multilingual-cms" installed. Which I don't. Should I create another ticket?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello @oliverj8211 yes, please create a new ticket and provide as many details as possible. Let us know where do you encounter this issue and what steps should we follow to reproduce it on a clean install.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Appearance->Widgets gives "The editor has encountered an unexpected error."’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.