Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Any update on the roadmap for future development?

This support ticket is created Il y a 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Minesh Il y a 11 mois.

Assisté par: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am working on 2 large websites, both of which need custom post types. Up until now I've been working on everything except the CPTs, for hope of seeing an update from Toolset regarding your roadmap, but now I need to get the CPTs and their associated "views" created.

I am seriously questioning whether to use Toolset on these two new sites, out of concern of whether you're going to still be around for the lifetime of these sites.

In addition to addressing the ongoing feature freeze, I'm also seeking to find out if your legacy shortcode-based Views will continue to be supported. I've got several dozen sites already running Toolset with Views, and if I do use Toolset for these new sites I'm going to be much more comfortable using Views than Blocks, to accomplish what I need.

I appreciate any insight you can offer. Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Toolset continue to be in maintenance mode and having said that, it does not mean that there is no work done as all. As you can see with our blog post - you will see number of compatibility updates:
- https://toolset.com/blog

We don't have any information about what will be the next development cycle, but we are still committed to maintaining Toolset, and that includes the legacy mode. The code base for the Blocks and Legacy interfaces are very much inter-twined; any problems that arose with the legacy interface would likely have repercussions for the blocks interface, and so letting the legacy interface fall into disrepair would be incompatible with maintaining the blocks interface.

If Toolset is your first choice for your project, you can go ahead and build site with Toolset and we are as always happy to help and offer best support experience as we do.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance