Skip Navigation

[Résolu] anchor link

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by chrisR-14 Il y a 7 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to add a # anchor link in a CRED link_form button in a content template. I have the link created I just can't figure out how to add the "#jumpto" code so that it will take the user to a specific spot on the form.

Here is my CRED link code:

[cred_link_form form='8' form_name='Edit Your Vehicle' class='edit-link btn btn-inverse btn-mini post-edit-link' text='<span class="fa fa-pencil-square-o"></span> Edit Vehicle Info' target='_self']

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

You want to use a jump tag to scroll to the form link correct?

Unfortunately you are not able to do this, since you cannot add a class or id attribute to the cred form shortcode.

What you can do is to use a span tag before the form shortcode and have the anchor link jump to that span right above the form.

Another alternative is to add some html directly on the form in the form edit page and then use that to jump to the form.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Actually I want to add a jump link to a specific point on the form. Wouldn't I be able to hard code the link to the form with the #location and add an A Name tag on the form page using HTML?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chris,

You can actually add the id to one of the divs in the form and then use an anchor tag to jump to that id.

This should allow you to achieve jumping to a specific point in the form.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.