When I enable AJAX pagination on views I get this error in browser console:
jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'sort')
at a.ViewSorting.t.get_sort_data (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:11442)
at a.ViewFrontendUtils.t.get_updated_query_results (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:9000)
at a.ViewPagination.t.pagination_preload_next_page (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:33718)
at a.ViewPagination.t.pagination_preload_pages (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:32950)
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:63062)
at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:3003)
at s.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:1481)
at a.ViewPagination.t.init_preload_pages (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:62928)
at a.ViewPagination.t.init (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:63503)
at new a.ViewPagination (views-frontend.js?ver=3.6.2:1:63561)
I am providing Toolset Debug info, so I believe everything relevant can be seen from there... Site is in 'coming soon' mode, you can bypass it using URL hidden link
Thank you in advance for any idea how to fix this issue.
There is nothing that jumps out from your debug info as problematic.
When I visit your URL I see a JS error, though it is actually different than the one you shared.
Before going any further, can we please eliminate possible conflicts.
Disable all plugins except Toolset, and make sure you are not running any custom code (if you edited the theme's functions.php file, switch theme to twentytwenty, and disable any code snippets added in Toolset > Settings). Then check the page on the front end again. If there are no more errors then you should be able to determine the source of any conflict that triggers the problem by a process of elimination.
we have no custom code in Toolset Settings and haven't modified theme's functions.php. The method you suggested (disabling plugins) might be kind of problematic, because the site is "nearly" in production.
I forgot to mention that we got all that working without errors on our development envorinment (hidden link). The whole site has been copied on the new environment.
Obviosly something is different in the production environment, but I didn't find out what :/
The view that is causing the issue is "Partneri pocetna"
I've found that for your other view if I add the pagination to that view it doesn't generate any JS error in the console. Can you remake the "Partneri pocetna" view and try again and let me know if the error still appears.