Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Admin Column Display BUG after wp 4.4 update

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 8 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am seeing types fields information in titles on my admin page in all of my 5 views. I just upgraded to wp 4.4 and php 5.6.16 and it occurred at some point in one of these two upgrades.

I have done the following:

Deactivated ALL plugins except for types and views.
Changed to the 2016 theme

but the issue persists.

BTW...it is really confusing on the types download page what you guys are doing. I had an auto upgrade to 1.8.11 and the page says that 1.7.4 is the LATEST UPGRADE, plus there is a 1.9simplified gui upgrade...it is really not cool that you are not putting the info of what is occurring in the changelog with each change. This is a very BAD practice and most disappointing.

Will Wilson

Collectible Dealers ‹ CollectorsBlueBook — WordPress.png

Forgot to upload the screenshot...this is what the issue looks like.

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum and for providing the Debug Informations

I apologize the inconveniences and will forward your voice to the Administration.

To solve the issue, I would need a sites snapshot if possible.
We usually recommend the free Plugin "Duplicator" for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

★ Duplicator Instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

Please could you provide me the additional Infos?

Thank you for your patience.

I gave you a screenshot...that should be more than adequate. I also requested that someone else respond to this ticket. You guys have a bug issue...and need to fix it.

Dear William,

I just take this thread, the screenshot you provided is abnormal, and I can not duplicate same problem in my localhost.

And In your screenshot, there should exists some other plugins, for example: Inline Edit,
see the "red button" of your screenshot:
hidden link

To debug this problem, I suggest you try this:
1) Deactivate other plugins, switch to wordpress default theme, and test again.
2) If the problem is fixed, it should be a compatibility problem, please locate the problem plugin/theme, and post a downloadable URL for it, and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem.

We need to debug this problem in a live website. thanks

Please see my original post about this issue. I took the steps you outlined PRIOR to contacting you. While the screenshot shows some of my other plugins activated...the issues persist when ALL OTHER PLUGINS ARE DEACTIVATED.

Also, if you noticed, this started happening when I updated to php 5.6.16.

9.jpg

I just test XAMPP in my localhost with a fresh wordpress 4.4 installation, download from:
hidden link

It is using PHP 5.6.15, but still can not duplicate same problem, it works fine, see below screenshot 9.jpg

So it should be a server problem, could you duplicate same problem in a test site, and fill below private detail box with login details, we need a live website to debug this problem, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.