Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Add parametric search to map and control map size (height)

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by marc-andre Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: change map size (height)

I visited this URL: your support pages

I expected to see: answer

Instead, I got: more questions

the video that teach you to add parametric search to map are not make with the same toolset version , so option are mission !

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marc,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I'm more than happy to assist you with this.

Could you let me know at which point you are stuck with setting up the parametric search ?

Thanks,
Shane

Sorry, i find it : [wpv-map-render map_id='map-7' map_height='800px' map_type_control='off']

The next question will be, how to edit setting in map shortcode (just like in Filter Editor) to tweek setting WITHOUT recreating a new shortcode each time...

thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marc,

I'm happy you were able to find the settings.

Unfortunately we do not have GUI just yet as our maps plugin is still in its infancy so features like these will be added in the future.

What you will have to do is regenerate the shortcode each time in order for you to add something new to the map.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Shit, it's a little conter intuitive.... maybe a list of all the option into a button help somewhere should help... anyway, wish you get this option soon, but i understand how hard it is to implement...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.