Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Access codes don't work on Avada fusion builder pages

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dido Il y a 7 années.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I have a problem with access on an Avada page. When I use the fusion builder, the access codes don't have any effect.

I use the code on hidden link

I don't want to show the text beneath the login fields.

[wpv-login-form allow_remember="true"][wpv-logout-link redirect_url="hidden link"]Uitloggen[/wpv-logout-link]
[wpv-forgot-password-form]

[toolset_access role="Administrator,Editor,Author,Shop Manager" operator="allow"]Bekijk je profielpagina door op je naam bij Leden te klikken.
Vul je gegevens aan door hieronder op "Wijzig je gegevens" te klikken.
Maak een blog of event aan door hieronder op 1 van de titels te klikken....... etc[/toolset_access]

avada1.JPG

Dear Dido,

Since I don't have a copy of Avada fusion builder, so I test the codes you mentioned above in a wordpress defualt Twenty Eleven theme + the latest version of Toolset plugins, it works fine, it does output the logout link + the member only text, see screenshot: avada1.JPG

I suggest you check these in your website:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again
2) Enable PHP debug mode, copy and paste the debug logs here
PHP Debugging
In case you think that Types or Views are doing something wrong (what we call a bug), you should enable PHP error logging. Again, edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');
This will produce a file called ‘error_log.txt’ in your WordPress root directory. Make sure that the web server can create and write this file. If it cannot, use an FTP program to create the file and make it writable to Apache (normally, user www-data).
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

If the problem still exists, please provide a copy of your website, and also point out the problem page URL and where and how do you setup above codes.

I think you are talking about the problem of your another thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cannot-choose-a-category-for-my-posts-in-avada/

Could you follow up above thread?
Since the problem exists without other plugins, you can provide the database dump file of your website only. which will help us to locate the problem

The problem with access seems to be solved also..

Still one question.
I want the members on hidden link order by login time.

In the view, I choose for Order by: User login, but it doesn't seem to work?
Is this the right configuration or not?

This is a new question, since the original question is resolved, please create new thread for the new question, it will help other users to find the answers. thanks

Ok, I will make another topic

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.