Skip Navigation

[Résolu] _featured field doesn’t show right products

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Display featured products using view.

Solution:

This can be done by following the instructions in the link below.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/display-featured-products/page/2/#post-1130713

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 5 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
image-1.jpg

Hello,

I've got this site: hidden link
And I'm trying to set _featured products in view below "Popularni proizvodi" title on homepage. This is what I have set in my view shown in "image-1", I've also enabled custom field _featured in Toolset settings.

Can you please tell me which value has to be set to show featured products in that view, 4 products are already set as featured in woocommerce.

Also,

There is another thing I'd like to ask you. Is there any way to create a slider for price range?

hidden link -> As you can see I need to create a slider for price range, can you give me some directions?

Best regards,
Ivan

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I assume this is for woocommerce products.

If that is the case, woocommerce no longer uses the _featured custom field to mark their featured products. Instead they use a hidden taxonomy.

To perform the filter you will need to follow the instructions in the thread i've posted below.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/display-featured-products/page/2/#post-1130713

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hello Shane,

Thanks a lot, that works for featured products, won't bother you with that one ever again 🙂

Can you please assist me with this one too.

There is another thing I'd like to ask you. Is there any way to create a slider for price range?

hidden link -> As you can see I need to create a slider for price range, can you give me some directions?

Best regards,
Ivan

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ivan,

Would you mind if I split this ticket and handle the price slider issue there ?

The thread might get long and the original purpose of this thread has been resolved.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hey, Shane. Sure, you can.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ivan,

The new ticket has been created so I will close this one.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.