All Toolset WooCommerce blocks have a selector to choose their output type. This can be either the native WooCommerce or Toolset's custom output.
In your pages and templates, you can combine Toolset WooCommerce blocks that use both of these output types.
This output type allows you to apply custom design to WooCommerce elements.
When using this output type:
- You have full control over designing Toolset WooCommerce blocks.
- If you use one of the recommended themes, your design for Toolset WooCommerce blocks will appear the same in the editor and on the front-end.
With this output type you do not only create custom WooCommerce pages and templates but also apply custom styling to WooCommerce elements as well.
When using this output type, desing of WooCommerce elements is defined by the following:
- The basic styling is provided by the WooCommerce plugin itself.
- Your site’s theme may also apply its own custom styling.
- There are plugins that may also alter the output of WooCommerce elements.
Because of this, please note the following:
- The appearance of the Toolset WooCommerce blocks in the editor may be different than the front-end.
- Toolset WooCommerce blocks with this output type have less designing options than with the Toolset’s custom output.
Use this output type if you are happy with your theme’s design for WooCommerce elements. In this case, you can still create custom WooCommerce pages and templates. You choose what to show and where to show it without the need to apply any custom styling.
- Assigning Templates to Posts Conditionally
- How to Display WooCommerce Orders on the Front-end
- Using the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin with Toolset
- Using WooCommerce Fields in Product Forms
- Adding Toolset Blocks to the WooCommerce My Account Page
- Creating a Custom List of WooCommerce Products for a Taxonomy
- Creating a Page with a Custom WooCommerce Product Search
- Building a Custom WooCommerce Shop Page
- Creating Custom Templates for WooCommerce Products
- Creating a Custom List of Related WooCommerce Products
- Adding a Custom Taxonomy to WooCommerce Products
- Creating a Custom WooCommerce Product Slider
- Adding Custom Fields to WooCommerce products
- Creating Front-end Forms for Adding WooCommerce Products
- Charge users for registering premium accounts
- Charge users for submitting content
- Custom WooCommerce Roles and Admin Capabilities