Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Undefined title with woo product add-on

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

I already had this problem with another project. Christian had the solution for that project. Place a hidden div <div class="product_title" style="display:none">[wpv-post-title]</div>. With this project it is also the same problem but I can't see where to place the code. I made the booking part to be in the sidebar. The Text widget is showing everything thru [wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text='']. Where do I put the hidden div?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Sorry Marco, I need more information to know what you are aiming to do.

Well, I understand you want to add a hidden div to the page.

What is the page? A single product? You created a Content Template for Single Products? You added the Add to Cart UI to a sidebar widget?

And where in the page do you want to add this hidden div?

Sorry Nigel. Take a look here https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-woo-views-gives-undefined-error-with-woo-add-ons-plugin/. This was the problem with the other site.

I already build a site. I am using the [wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text=''] code for showing the woocommerce buy options in the sidebar. But there is a bug that is showing the Undefined title. hidden link Christian solved that one already. The big difference with the site I have the problem now is that ................. wait. Lets try something 🙂

Yes, solved it. I just placed the code <div class="product_title" style="display:none">[wpv-post-title]</div> behind [wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text=''] and it worked fine. hidden link

Do you need info for solution? For me it is solved.

Nigel
Supporter

Maybe for anyone else reading this you could clarify what you mean by "behind" in I just placed the code <div class="product_title" style="display:none">[wpv-post-title]</div> behind [wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text='']

The code in the text widget in the text part was like this:
[wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text='']<div class="product_title" style="display:none">[wpv-post-title]</div>
This helped to stop the Undefined error

Nigel
Supporter

OK, thanks for sharing.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.