Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Designing Toolset WordPress Archive page using Beaver Builder / Beaver Themer

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Alok Sharma vor 2 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

I am using Beaver Builder + Beaver Themer.

Even though, Beaver Themer allows me to build archive pages, but it doesn't allow complete customization of posts query filter. And for that, I trust Toolset which allows complete customization on how & which posts are displayed.

The problem is that I am more comfortable designing pages & templates using Beaver Builder than the WordPress Blocks.

I have designed an archive template in Beaver Themer but don't know how to include WordPress Archive page designed in Toolset.

There is an article on "Using Toolset with Beaver Builder in WordPress" (https://toolset.com/course-lesson/using-toolset-with-beaver-builder/) but it does not specifically mention on how I can use Toolset to design archive pages in Beaver Builder.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Wordpress-archive-beaver-builder.png

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

If your goal is to use the WordPress Archive editor from Toolset, but design the output of its content using the Beaver Builder, you can follow these steps:

1. Please make sure that the "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build" option is selected for the "Editing experience" at WP Admin -> Toolset -> Settings -> General.

2. On the same settings page, also select "Classic Editor" for the "WordPress Archives".

3. Next, when you'll create a new WordPress Archive, you'll see that it will use the Toolset's classic editor environment. From the content template selection, you'll be able to select the Beaver Builder to design the template.
( example screenshot attached )

I hope this helps and let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Hi,

I tried out as per your instructions, but this is a lot more complex process than the Blocks interface.

I was under the impressions that I can start designing the archive template right inside Beaver Themer. If that was the case, it would have been very easy.

Maybe the development team should consider this option as well.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.