Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Container full-width not working in GeneratePress Premium

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Alok Sharma vor 2 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Hi,

I want to display Toolset Container full-width in GeneratePress Premium, but it is not working.

In have enabled Full width in Container > Advanced > Block Alignment, but it didn't work.

I tried the solution mentioned over here https://toolset.com/forums/topic/full-width-background-using-generate-press-theme/#post-954314, but that too didn't work.

If I enable full-width layouts in GeneratePress Premium, then the entire content width becomes full-width, globally.

Is there any fix to this?

Thanks.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Can you please share a link to an example page where this Toolset "Container" block can be seen?

I'll be in a better position to guide you with the next steps, accordingly.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,

You can see it for yourself over here hidden link

I have added the login in this reply https://toolset.com/forums/topic/checking-value-returned-by-wpv-relationship-filter-using-conditional-block/#post-2249405

You will find two containers, the 1st one is created using GenerateBlocks which is not working, and I have opened a separate thread for it. You may please ignore it and check the 2nd container created using Toolset.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing these details.

You can include this CSS code, in the archive's "Custom CSS":

.tb-container.alignfull {
width: 100vw;
position: relative;
left: 50%;
right: 50%;
margin-left: -50vw;
margin-right: -50vw;
}

After this, any Toolset "Container" block with the "full-width" alignment, will cover the full width of the screen.

Hi Waqar,

It is working, but it adds a very small amount of horizontal scrolling.

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

The horizontal scrollbar can show on some devices and browsers (especially on the Mac OS), due to the width/space occupied by the vertical scrollbar on the right side.

To overcome this, you can subtract 8px from the total width, updating the code from the reply to:

.tb-container.alignfull {
width: calc(100vw - 8px);
position: relative;
left: 50%;
right: 50%;
margin-left: -50vw;
margin-right: -50vw;
}

Hi Waqar,

Thanks, this is working perfectly fine now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.