Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Post Form Notifications not being Sent

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 16 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by lindsayH Il y a 1 an et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

Minesh asked me to look through this thread and step in, and I'm not sure how much help we can be here in support.

It seems you had a problem with the notifications when using SMTP plugins, which you resolved somewhat serendipitously by changing the sender email details, but which continued to work after reverting the sender email details. So currently things work, even with a different email sender (if I understand you correctly).

We don't really have the resources to speculatively try to break the functionality. If we have reports that something is broken, then we'll work to identify the issue and fix it (ourselves, or by passing it on to the developers). So if we get more reports that a non-default sender email breaks the notifications we will work on them as and when we receive them.

There have been quite a few issues with notifications in the past, but we don't have any currently open issues. The latest update (to Forms 2.6.13) helped clear up some problems that had been lurking since WordPress 5.5, and hopefully they will be more stable now.

Thanks for your feedback. I hope the form notifications continue to become more stable. Thank you for a great product.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.