Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Issue with view

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : ,

Ce sujet contient 5 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par larryL Il y a 4 années et 10 mois.

Assisté par: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, this issue is similar to one I worked on with Christian in https://toolset.com/forums/topic/list-items-in-view-from-another-cpt/ but for some reason I'm running into some weirdness.

I followed (I think) the same process to bring related items into the table and nothing is showing up. Even if I just put random text in the column in the view it will not show. I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.

In the primary view I added the following:

<td>[wpv-view name="project-builds-inline" cached="off"]</td>

But even if I add <td>asdasdasdsa</td> that will not display either.

Please help!

Hello,

The credentials you provided in previous thread was removed to protect your privacy.:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/list-items-in-view-from-another-cpt/#post-1393405

Please provide your website credentials in below private message box, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, where I can see the problem as you mentioned above, thanks

Thanks for the details, I can log into your website and see the problem, and I have done below modification in your website, edit the post view "Project Dasboard - Active":
lien caché

in section "Loop Editor", line 20, replace the content template shortcode from:
[wpv-post-body view_template="loop-item-in-project-dashboard"]

To:
[wpv-post-body view_template="loop-item-in-project-dasboard-active"]

Please test again, check if it is fixed. thanks

No items found. I double checked and made sure there were build that existed related to the project and version.

Builds1.JPG

I assume you are going to display related "Builds" depends on parent post view.

I have done below modifications in your website:
1) Edit the post view "Project Builds - Inline", in section "Query Filter", change it to:
Select posts in a Projects Builds relationship that are a related to the current post in the loop.
lien caché

2) Edit a "Project" post: My Project Dev Test 4
lien caché
In section "Projects Builds", connect to a "Builds" post: 1

Test it in front-end,
lien caché

I can see it works fine, see screenshot: Builds1.JPG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance