Skip Navigation

[Résolu] I want to show images obtained from custom field in slider using DIVI Builder

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
I want to show images obtained from custom field in slider using DIVI Builder

Solution:

You can find the proposed solution in this case with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-want-to-show-images-obtained-from-custom-field-in-slider-using-divi-builder/#post-1262107

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : ,

Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par indianplayschools Il y a 5 années et 3 mois.

Assisté par: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi.
I have a custom field in which multiple images can be loaded. I am using content templates for this custom post and used the following code to get the slider for images

<div class="flexslider">
<ul class="slides">
[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-my-work"]

• [types field="my-work" size="full" align="none" resize="pad" padding_color="#FFF"][/types]
  • [/wpv-for-each]

</div>

For JQuery:

jQuery(window).load(function() {
    jQuery('.flexslider').flexslider();
    });

But, when I use Divi builder, I am unable to understand where I have to insert JQuery code.
    Is there any other way where I can show the images obtained from the custom field as slider using Divi Builder?

Thank You in advance

Minesh
    Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - As I understand you are trying to display the repeating image field for a single post. What if you try to create a view and within view, you will have the option to add the Js code to JS box and you can filter the view for your specific post ID.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! Your work around was great

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance