Skip Navigation

[Résolu] child posts have disappeared

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user's views weren't loading at all on the frontend.
Solution:

Checking on the issue here I found that the views were being loaded as the view's debug information was returning the correct data but nothing was displayed on the page.

This issue turned out to be caused by the user running an older and outdated version of wordpress. Updating to the latest version of wordpress resolved the issue.

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 18 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by davidm-13 Il y a 2 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hi Shane,
Happy to report that I updated to the latest wordpress, and everything seems to be working ok.
Very much like to know why I had this problem of child post not displaying and why updating wordpress solved it.
When I display child posts classified as "Other Uses" I'm getting a screen "Views / content template debug info - Google Chrome"
The url this screen appeared on is: hidden link
Could you check if this indicates a problem, and if not please disable it.
Thanks

other-uses.JPG

To activate the debug screen you need to click "Other Uses" as indicated in the screenshot

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for updating. Happy to see that the issue has been resolved.

Given that the update resolved the issue, it would indicate a compatibility issue with the version of wordpress you were using. We always recommend using the latest version of WordPress Core.

When I display child posts classified as "Other Uses" I'm getting a screen "Views / content template debug info - Google Chrome"

I was the one who enabled the plugin debugger so that I could know what is being pulled onto the page by our Views plugin. This is how I knew that the plugin was still running and getting the correct data.

I've since disabled the debugger so you shouldn't be seeing it now.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.