Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Woocommerce Views plugin is moving Add to cart button to left side

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 12 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author
Artikel
addtocartbutton_deactivatedtoolsetviews.jpg
addtocartbutton_squareimage.jpg

I am trying to: Have the add to cart button line up on the right along with the options available. Move the product price to display on the same line as SRP:

I visited this URL: versteckter Link

This is my second tab with thread with this problem. As requested in the previous thread I've updated to the latest version of the Theme, Woocommerce and all Toolset plugins. I have a current backup already made.
If I deactivate the toolset woocommerce views plugin the add to cart button stays inline with the product options. However, then the custom fields created with toolset are not shown. Is there a custom css I can add to the views template to make the price and the add to cart appear as requested.

add-to-cart.JPG

Dear veronica,

It seems to be a CSS problem, please try below CSS codes, and test again:

form.cart{
float:left;
}

See the screenshot:
add-to-cart.JPG

Thank you that resolved the add to cart problem.

Do you have any suggestions for the product price to display on the same line as SRP: instead of moving down a line?

You can try with this:

p.price{
    display: inline;

}

Please create new thread for the new questions, it will help other users to find the answers.

That did not work. I installed the layouts plugin and the avada integration plugin... that resolved some of the other issues. But I still can't get the price to have SRP: on the same line before it.

As I mentioned above, it is only a CSS example, you will need to customize it to what you want.

For your question:
But I still can't get the price to have SRP: on the same line before it.

What is the SRP?
Is it the text "Release:2009 Catalogue Ratio:0.25 SKU:GK2154"?

Are you going to display the price as same line as above text?

You can add the CSS style "display:inline; " in both P tag, see screenshot:
inline.jpg
more help:
versteckter Link

If you still need assistance for it, please provide a test site with same problem, fill blow private detail box with login details, I can setup a demo for you.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.