Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Toolset plugins are causing a broken appearance on Siteground Optimizer

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by MargeP6083 vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

After deactivating plugins, I found that all Toolset plugins (Access, blocks, forms, types) are affecting the appearance of Siteground Optimizer. I also excluded most of the urls here: https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-use-optimization-plugins-with-toolset/

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I'm granting access to a staging area. You are welcome to deactivate plugins if needed.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

We already have an internal ticket to fix this style conflict with the icon font styles.

Although I don't have a time estimate to share at the moment, for now, you can use the following custom code, to overcome this styles conflict with the SG Optimizer plugin:

add_action('admin_head', 'SG_custom_CSS_fix');

function SG_custom_CSS_fix() {
  echo '<style> .toplevel_page_sg-cachepress [data-icon]:before { display: none; } </style>';
}

The above code snippet can be included through either Toolset's custom code feature ( ref: https://toolset.com/documentation/adding-custom-code/using-toolset-to-add-custom-code/ ) or through the active theme's "functions.php" file.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

I will wait for Toolset's fix since this seems to be cosmetic on the backend. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.