Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] DIVI theme and layouts

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
Can we use Toolset Layouts with DIVI theme?

Solution:
We and several other users came to the conclusion that it is overkill to use Layouts on a DIVI powered site, and hence we focused on Content Templates (means, Toolset Views) instead of Layouts, when you use DIVI.

Toolset Layouts shouldn't be used on DIVI installs

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by mirkoG vor 6 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel
Pasted_Image_25_10_2017__14_52.png

Hi, I am using Toolset and Divi, and everything should be updated to the latest version.
I am trying to follow this guide to create a content template: https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/create-templates-for-custom-post-types-with-divi-builder-and-toolset/

In the section "Controlling Divi settings for each content template", the tutorial explains how to change the theme settings for the specific content template (in my case, I need to remove post title and sidebar). The problem is that there is no such section as "Theme Options" in the "Edit Content Template" page.

Also, according to the guide, I should be able to open the Content Template Editor from the Toolset Dashboard. In my instance, in the Dashboard, I only have the option of creating a template layout (please see screenshot, even if there is a content template associated to that custom post type, the dashboard seems to be ignoring it).

That tutorial focuses on Content Templates only, and not on Toolset Layouts.

You have Toolset Layouts installed. We and several other users came to the conclusion that it is overkill to use Layouts on a DIVI powered site, and hence we focused on Content Templates (means, Toolset Views) instead of Layouts.

I would in your case disable Layouts. Then the DOC steps should match what you see on your Screen.

That is also when you will start to see the options in the Content Template edit screen, as soon you disable Layouts.
Otherwise all these options appear in the Toolset Layouts edit screens.

Thank you!

It worked thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.