Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] problem with layout of bootstrap grid

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by joshB-6 vor 7 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 5.30.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 5.30.14 PM.png

I am trying to: Create A grid view for CPT Auction Lots

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: A neat Grid Layout.

Instead, I got: Down towards the bottom of the page the grid loses formatting and instead of having 3 per row, something goes wrong with the formatting.

Loop Output:

[wpv-layout-start]

[wpv-items-found]
<div>[wpv-pager-prev-page][wpml-string context="wpv-views"] Previous Page [/wpml-string][/wpv-pager-prev-page]Current Page: [wpv-pager-nav-dropdown][wpv-pager-next-page][wpml-string context="wpv-views"] Next Page [/wpml-string][/wpv-pager-next-page]</div>
<br>
	<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
	<div class="container wpv-loop js-wpv-loop">
	<div class="row ">
	<div class="col-sm-9">
		<wpv-loop wrap="3">
			[wpv-item index=1]
			<div class="col-sm-4">[wpv-post-body view_template="Loop item in Grid view sale"]</div>
			[wpv-item index=2]
			<div class="col-sm-4">[wpv-post-body view_template="Loop item in Grid view sale"]</div>
			[wpv-item index=3]
		</wpv-loop>
	</div>
	</div>
	</div>
	<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
	[/wpv-items-found]
	[wpv-no-items-found]
		<strong>[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]No items found[/wpml-string]</strong>
	[/wpv-no-items-found]

[wpv-layout-end]

Loop Item in Grid Content template:

<div class="panel panel-default">
	<div class="panel-heading">
		[types field='lot-name'][/types]
	</div>
	<div class="panel-body">
		<div class="container">
			<div class="col-sm-12">
			<div class="row-imagej">
				<a href="[wpv-post-url]"> 
		  			[types field="image" size="thumbnail" resize="proportional"][/types]
		  		</a>
	  		</div>
	  		<div class="row">
              <b>Lot [types field='lot-number'][/types]</b>
			</div>
			<div class="row">
				<b>Estimate:</b> R[format_money price='[types field="low-estimate"][/types]'] - R[format_money price='[types field="high-estimate"][/types]']
			</div>
			[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-field name="wpcf-end-date-datetime" id="$sale"]' gt 'TODAY()' )"]
			<div class="row">
				<b>Absentee Bid Form: </b>[types field='absentee-bid-form' title='Download' target='_blank' id='$sale'][/types]
			</div>
			[/wpv-conditional]
		 	[wpv-conditional if="( NOT(empty($(hammer-price))) )"]
		 	<div class="row">
		 		<font color="green">This lot sold for R[format_money price='[types field="hammer-price" format="FIELD_VALUE"][/types]']</font>
		 	</div>
		   	[/wpv-conditional]
		   	[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-field name="wpcf-end-date-datetime" id="$sale"]' lt 'TODAY()' )"]
              [wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-hammer-price) eq '' )"]
  			<div class="row">
              <font color="red">This lot is unsold</font>
  			</div>
   			[/wpv-conditional]
              [/wpv-conditional]
   			</div>
	   </div>
   </div>
</div>

Regards.
Josh

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Josh,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This is a strange issue , would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a look at the problem through the backend ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane.

I think I have figured out that the problem materialises when the containers are different heights.

I am working on a fix to limit the amount of characters in the title. If you have a W-Types specific solution that would be great as I am trying to use a wocommerce snippet to shorten product titles but it is giving a little bit of trouble.

The The other place I notice the view going wrong is with different height images. is there an easy solution to pad images that are not the same height as the others? I am using the following but it isnt helping:
<code<
[types field='image' size='thumbnail' resize='pad' padding_color='transparent'][/types]
[/php]

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Josh,

With image tags you should be able specify the size manually.
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/functions/#image

The documentation above should help you to do this.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Thanks. Got it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.