Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Pagination between brother posts.

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
How to use and add pagination controls to your view.

Solution:
We have very nice tutorial explaining view's pagination.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-views/part-4-pagination/

You can find proposed solution with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/pagination-between-brother-posts/#post-407312

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-pagination/

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by joshB-6 vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi Team.

I submitted

I am a bit stumped on trying to figure out the solution to this problem I face.

The website I am working on has two CPT's that are concerned.
Parent: Sale
Child: Auction Lot

I am trying to add some sort of pagination for the visitor to be able to page between auction lots when viewing a single auction lot.
The site has many sales, with many auction lots belonging to a particular sale.

Here is an example of a sale: (please excuse the formatting of the search, for some reason it is broken on the dev site but works fine on the prod site. Any suggestions would be welcome here too:)
hidden link

Here is an example of an Auction lot:
hidden link

As you can see this lot is number 657.

What I would like ot do is to be able to put in pagination to be able to jump between lots, something roughly like this:
<<1 2 3 4...655 656 567 658 659.. 997 998 999 1000>>

I know this is possible in the parametric search view as I have done it on the view/content template for the Sale View, however i am struggling to do this on the Auction Lot view.

The Auction Lot view looks like this:

<div class="Auction Lot Box">
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>">
  <script src="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"></script>
  <script src="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"></script>

<div class="container">

<div class="row">
      <div class="col-sm-8"><h3>[wpv-post-title]</h3></div>
    </div></br>

<div class="row">
      <div class="col-sm-4">
        <div class="row">[types field="image" size="medium" align="centre" resize="pad" padding_color="transparent"][/types]</div>
        <div class="row">[wpv-post-body view_template="None"]</div>    
          [wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-write-up) ne '' )"]
            <div class="row"><h4>Write Up</h4></div>
            <div class="row">[types field="write-up"][/types]</div>
          [/wpv-conditional]
        </div>
        <div class="col-sm-3 col-sm-offset-1">
          <div class="row"><h4>Sale Details</h4></div>
          <div class="row"><b>Sale Name:</b> [types field="sale-name" id="$sale"][/types]</div>
          <div class="row"><b>Location:</b>  [types field="location" id="$sale"][/types]</div>
          <div class="row"><b>Date:</b>      [types field="start-date" id="$sale"][/types] - [types field="end-date" id="$sale"][/types]</div>
          <div class="row"><h4>Lot Details</h4></div>
          <div class="row"><b>Lot: </b>[types field="lot-number" format="FIELD_VALUE"][/types] <b>Session: </b>   [types field="session-number"][/types]</div>
          <div class="row"><b>Category:</b> [types field="lot-category"][/types]</div>
          <div class="row"><b>Low Estimate:</b>  R[types field="low-estimate"][/types]</div>
          <div class="row"><b>High Estimate:</b> R[types field="high-estimate"][/types]</div>

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-dimensions) ne '' )"]
            <div class="row"><b>Dimensions:</b>    [types field="dimensions"][/types]</div>
          [/wpv-conditional]

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-condition) ne '' )"]
            <div class="row"><b>Condition:</b>     [types field="condition"][/types]</div>
          [/wpv-conditional]

[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-field name="wpcf-end-date-datetime" id="$sale"]' lt 'TODAY()' )"]
            <div class="row"><b>Status:</b> [types field="sold-unsold"][/types] </div>
          [/wpv-conditional]

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-sold-unsold) eq 'sold' )"]
            <div class="row"><b>Hammer Price:</b><font color="green"> R[types field="hammer-price" format="FIELD_VALUE"][/types]</font></div>
            <div class="row"><b>Hammer Plus:</b><font color="green"> R[types field="hammer-plus" format="FIELD_VALUE"][/types]</font></div>
          [/wpv-conditional]
          <br>
          <div class="row">[addtoany]</div>
          [wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-field name="wpcf-end-date-datetime" id="$sale"]' gt 'TODAY()' )"]
            <div class="row">
              <br><b>Absentee Bid Form: </b><a href='[types field="absentee-bid-form"][/types]'>Download</a>
            </div>
            <div class="row">
              <b>Condition Report:</b> [expand title="Click Here"][contact-form-7 id="35935" title="condition report"][/expand]
            </div>
          [/wpv-conditional]
        </div>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

I look forward to your response and advice.

Kind regards.
Josh

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please gone through our pagination Docs:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-pagination/
[Section "Inserting Pagination Controls"]

You need to setup your views pagination with the option "navigation controls using links".
hidden link

Even pagination tutorial may help you as well:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-views/part-4-pagination/

I hope above information will help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks. That was pretty much what I thought!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.