Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] On my website the Toolset Conditional for Custom Fields does not behave the same way as on a fresh install

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 28 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Ljuba vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel

I don't know how long this will take, they will work on this with the adequate priorities and we will ship an Update as soon its tested and ready to use.

If you refer to this post:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/on-my-website-the-toolset-conditional-for-custom-fields-does-not-behave-the-same-way-as-on-a-fresh-install/#post-912683

I do not understand what the question there is other than the affirmation of the BUG?
Nested RFG's won't work with conditions, in no case.

The ticket here already handles 2 issues actually. So every new issue, yes, should be in a new ticket (even if related), it's as well easier for you to follow later.

Well, if you claim that is the same, no problem. I guess than we can close the ticket. Thanks for support.

It's not resolved, it's escalated to the developers.

I will update you here, when it is resolved.

Thank you

Probably 'collateral' damage (BUG) is shown in post https://toolset.com/forums/topic/image-field-remote-link/.

Sorry, but simply must to ask what is the estimated time to solve this BUG?

Please understand that I actually can't progress at all (can't see chained fields to test, no forms, no views, no templates - all in stand-by).

If it will last to solve the BUG (actually to make Types 3 to work), I should to switch back entire strategy to system of dozens of 'chained' child posts (as until Types 3) Destination > Business >Accommodation > (Room, Meal, Services, Hours,...) > (Beds, Dishes, ....), as there is no third solution for repeating field groups.

I can't state an ETA.

The problem is reported to our Developers and I see that they are working on related issues, hence this will be in the next steps of bug fixing.

Thanks for reply. As Nigel discover to me how RG are not supported by CRED, entire topic is actually complete useless for me, as it looks like best option to downgrade to Types 2 until Types 3 are not in real stable and commercial stage (due additional problems what I also found, and not existing in Types 2 - see other topics).

Then we can close this thread.

Or, you leave it here until I notify you here that the issue reported here is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.

This ticket's purpose is the report of a BUG that by now is with the DEV.
There is no point in further follow conversation here, unless there are new findings to the issue.

Thanks.

I will let it open as I'm curious to know is it solved.

Thanks for effort and patient.

I am setting this ticket back to "escalated to 2nd Tier", and will update you here, once this problem is resolved.

This will be released in 3.0.3

This is not a guaranteed ETA but a notice that the fix is not too far away (next release)

Thanks for info. So, I guess that we can close the ticket, right?

This is now solved.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.