Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] marker popup url with value of address custom field field for directions

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 2 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I would like to have directions to a marker in the marker popup

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/functions/#address

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

I built a site way back using toolset and was able to include direction to a marker on a map popup. you can see a working example at hidden link
click on the markers, a popup will display and you can choose to directions to the marker.

on the new site I build i try to do the same, see example at hidden link
in the marker popup box i used the following:

[types field='first-name'][/types] [types field='last-name'][/types]
  <br>
  Direction to marker: Click <a target='_blank' href='<em><u>hidden link</u></em> field='headstone-coordinates' format='FIELD_ADDRESS: FIELD_LATITUDE, FIELD_LONGITUDE'][/types] &directionsmode=walking'>HERE</a>

I'm trying to use the short code:
[types field='headstone-coordinates' format='FIELD_ADDRESS: FIELD_LATITUDE, FIELD_LONGITUDE'][/types]
to get the address coordinates and append them to the url.

The link I get is:
hidden link

Thanks,
David

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share admin access details so I can check how exactly you added the shortcodes to marker popup.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins on the staging site you shared. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
OR
You can update it from installer page;
=> hidden link

Do you see any different after updating all Toolset plugins to latest version?

Hi Minesh,
The plugins are updated.
The issue still stand.
Please advise,
Thanks,
David

Minesh
Supporter

I can see the issue and I've escalated it to next level support. Please hold on for further updates.

Hi Minesh,
Just checking to see if there is any update on this issue.
Thanks,
David

Minesh
Supporter

I do not see any update with our internal ticket. The issue has been escalated to our Devs. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I see any progress with our internal ticket.

Hi Minesh,
Please confirm the status of this ticket with your dev.
Its been 5 months and I want to know if this is resolved.
Thanks,

David

Minesh
Supporter

We publish the errata page where you can find the workaround shared by our Devs:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/cannot-use-types-shortcode-as-html-attribute-value-in-maps-pop-up/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.