Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] js error with my theme

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 21 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von martinP-13 vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assistiert von: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

Nigel
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Zeitzone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I'm not sure what you mean by your last comment.

Our developers identified the issue, and determined that the problem is with the theme code.

We will pass on our findings to the authors of the theme so that they can fix it.

I thought you might be able to expedite that by getting the best contact details if you are a customer of theirs and have support available, but it does not matter, I think our WPML developers likely have a contact we can use, so we will pursue that.

I will leave this as escalated, and if we get confirmation that they are able to apply a fix with a theme update, I will update here.

i no longer pay for updates. they never address issues they are a terrible company.the support for appthemes comes from its own user!! there is an update to 3.6.1 that update includes updates to the frame work , can you give me details of the problem and i can try get a developer to sort it for me, or ill take a look myself

Nigel
Supporter

The problem arises with ClassiPress enqueuing its scripts where they are not required (i.e. on the Toolset edit screens).

You should be able to fix it with the following:

// Make sure this runs after ClassiPress has enqueued its 'validate' scripts.
if ( $pagenow == 'admin.php' && ! empty( $_GET['page'] ) && 'wpcf-edit-type' === $_GET['page'] ) {
        wp_dequeue_script( 'validate' );
        wp_dequeue_script( 'validate-lang' );
}

As the comment says, you'll need that code to run after ClassiPress has enqueued its scripts.

The 'wp' hook would probably be a suitably late place to trigger this code:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/wp

many thanks nigel, like an idiot i replied to the email!!,
thats great , just to save me spending days trying to figure out , which file would i put that code in ,and is that the whole code i would need?

many many thanks nigel i really appreciate your help
martin

Nigel
Supporter

I tested it and had to tweak the suggested code slightly, this should work:

function tssupp_classipress() {
	global $pagenow;
	if ($pagenow == 'admin.php' && !empty($_GET['page']) && 'wpcf-edit-type' === $_GET['page']) {
		wp_dequeue_script('validate');
		wp_dequeue_script('validate-lang');
	}
}
add_action('admin_enqueue_scripts', 'tssupp_classipress', 11);

worked like a charm , thank you nigel

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.