Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Images don't appear unless I click refresh

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Minesh vor 7 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assistiert von: Minesh.

Author
Artikel
shopcategory-archiveview-code.jpg
shopcategory-afterrefresh.jpg
shopcategory.jpg

I am trying to: have images appear with their product on shop, search, and single product pages

I visited this URL: versteckter Link

I expected to see: a page with images, the product name, & custom field "title"

Instead, I got: just the product name & custom field "title". If I hit refresh it will bring up the images but only if I refresh after the pages has loaded. See screen captures attached.

Minesh
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is strange. The images are not displaying when page load with grid view - correct?

I can see javascript error on browser's console. To minimize the cause of the issue:
1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.