Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] How to add a custom user field and display it in the Billing data of WooCommerce

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
I want to add a custom user field and display it in the Billing data of WooCommerce

Solution:
Currently, Toolset doesn't support a feature like this.

I would like to refer you to this page: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/tutorial-customising-checkout-fields-using-actions-and-filters/#section-4 that may help you.

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 3 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von carlosG-8 vor 7 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assistiert von: Mohammed.

Author
Artikel

Hello,

I'm developping an Woocommerce site. Now, I need to add a custom field inside the WordPress user data, named CIF (VAT identification number) and display it in the Billing data of Woocommerce when a customer mades an order.

It must be displayed inside the Billing data because it does to be printed in the invoice.

I know how to create this custom field, but not how to associate it with Woocommerce.

By now, I installed the plugin WooCommerce Checkout Fields, but only saves this field in the order process and I can't find how display it inside the WordPress user data.

Can you help me? Thank you!!

Hello,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I'm working on your issue.please wait and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi,

Currently, Toolset doesn't support a feature like this.

I would like to refer you to this page: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/tutorial-customising-checkout-fields-using-actions-and-filters/#section-4 that may help you to achieve your requirements.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

Thank you, I solved it following this tutorial and some custom code.
Regards.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.