Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Full width image at top of post / template made

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 3 Antworten, hat 3 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Jamal vor 3 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assistiert von: Jamal.

Author
Artikel

Hi,
I am trying to use a image uploaded from form as topbanner inside a template. I am not able to make it full width.

versteckter Link

Nigel
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Zeitzone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

That link leads to a 404 page, so there is nothing for us to look at.

What theme are you using, and are you using classic Views or Blocks to design your templates?

Hi Nigel, Sorry about the 404. I was working on this yesterday, and tested a lot...

New link: versteckter Link

I am using Themify Ultra and Blocks. Themify supports full width, but not on custom posts.

Jamal
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Zeitzone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Samuel,

I would say, that the best solution, would be to ask the Themify team to support full-width for custom post types.

But you can still define your own styles, that will overwrite the theme's one. Check this screenshot versteckter Link
I played in the browser console, and I was able to set one of the parent elements of the post content to take 100% of the page width. But this can create some other issues for child elements, and they may require custom styles too.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.