Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Filter post by custom date field not working anymore…

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 19 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Jean-Philippe vor 8 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
Capture d’écran 2015-11-23 à 11.30.53.png

Presently we don't know why our filter by custom field date not working anymore,

If we delete the filter the post are showing...

See image attached.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jean,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I noticed from your debug data you have quite a number of plugins installed.

Could you let me know if your datepicker field was created using the ACF plugin ?

If so then our view filter does not work with the ACF plugin date field due to the fact that the plugin does not return the value from the database as a date object.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

The datepicker was created with Types, and it was working good. I can't tell you when it stop working...

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

Would you mind if I took a look at the filters and the setup through your backend ?

I will be enabling the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

I highly suspect that there is a plugin conflict here.

What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your Non-Toolset plugins.

Once you have done this please let me know if you are still experiencing these issues.

Thanks,
Shane

In my case the data field/picker was completely dissapeared. After reading this thread and updating the Yoast plugin it worked again. So thanks!

All plugin are up to date and we try to enable plugin one by one but no success...

Shane
Supporter

Screen Shot 2015-11-26 at 11.37.56 AM.png

Hi Jean,

I highly suspect that this is a plugin conflict because i'm noticing some javascript errors on your website that points to the yoast plugin. See Screenshot

Also i'm not able to even select the datepicker on the post because it is greyed out which also indicates some js issues.

Could you try disabling the yoast plugin and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

When i disable the Yoast the datepicker is working but that's not correct the problem with the view listing...

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

I would like to do some further debugging on your website.

Could you installed the duplicator plugin from the link below and create a duplicator package for me.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
This will allow me to create an exact copy of your website to perform some testing.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

The Duplicator plugin is installed

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

Thanks for installing the plugin, however i'm not able to create the duplicator package due to the zip archive module not being enabled on your server.

Could you contact your hosting company and ask them to enable the ZipArchive extension for PHP.

Once you have done this please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

We just enable the ZipArchive, can you try again?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jean,

During my testing it seems I got locked out of the admin account that you provided.

Could you take a look at this for me so that I can continue 🙂

Thanks,
Shane

I Shane, you could try again,

When logged go to Security and temporarily whitelist your ip

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.