Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Filter post by custom date field not working anymore…

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 19 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Jean-Philippe vor 8 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jean,

I just checked again. I was able to log in but was kicked out a few seconds after.

I believe i'm close to why this isn't working for you because I check the datepicker filter on a clean website and it seems to comparison needs to be made as numeric in order for the filter to work.

Could you try removing the datepicker filter and then re-add it and set the value as Numeric and create a post with a date so you can test the filter. This is what I was doing. I created a duplicate of the original view where I was testing.

Thanks,
Shane

Not seem to be working...

We have removed the Date filter and re-add it and nothing changed.

We have try to create a new date field to filter and it's working.

The problem seems to be the old date field. But we can't change the field to a newer one because we have multiple events...

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jean,

The issue could be that these date fields have become corrupted.

Unfortunately i'm not sure how to debug this issue, however what I can do is to escalate this ticket to our 2nd tier supporters for further debugging.

Hopefully there will be a solution for this.

Thanks,
Shane

Ok we have created new custom field. To speed up the process.

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.