Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_view()

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
When installing a Framework with the Framework Installer, you get this error on ever front end page:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_view()

Solution:
1. Reset your DDBB

2. Clean out all Plugins you have in your FTP (All Toolset, all Plugins, if you don't have any content best is,
reset/re-install the whole WordPress)

3. Install all Plugins from here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
(you need Views, Layouts, Access, Maps and CRED + Types)

4. Get the Framework Installer from above same page

5. In your WP Admin, activate the Framework installer

6. If requested, reset the DDBB again

7. Activate and run the Framework installer

8. Install your preferred Test Site

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by zoeS vor 8 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

I have just installed the Real Estate reference site locally (using MAMP), without any installation errors, but when I view the front end, I see only the header. Turning on error reporting shows this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_view() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/bellemaison/wp-content/plugins/wp-views-embedded/inc/wpv-archive-loop.php on line 350

Thank you

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

One of the user experience same error recently.

Could you please try to follow steps mentioned on the following ticket:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-render_view/#post-371355

I hope above solution will help you to resolve your issue.

Yes, that worked thank you! Was it installing types and views and all of the other plugins before the framework installer that made the difference?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.