When installing a Framework with the Framework Installer, you get this error on ever front end page:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_view()
1. Reset your DDBB
2. Clean out all Plugins you have in your FTP (All Toolset, all Plugins, if you don't have any content best is,
reset/re-install the whole WordPress)
3. Install all Plugins from here:
(you need Views, Layouts, Access, Maps and CRED + Types)
4. Get the Framework Installer from above same page
5. In your WP Admin, activate the Framework installer
6. If requested, reset the DDBB again
7. Activate and run the Framework installer
8. Install your preferred Test Site
This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.
Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.
|-||-||14:00 – 20:00||14:00 – 20:00||14:00 – 20:00||14:00 – 20:00||14:00 – 20:00|
Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)