Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Existing Fusion Sliders disappeared, if I turn off views they come back

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

The problem here is that when the user enables views there homepage is blank and none of their content is showing.

Solution:
The issue here could be that the user might have allowed views to set an empty content template for the page. There are 2 ways to resolve this.

One way is that you can use the content template to design your page output. Take a look at the link below.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/view-templates/

Another way is that you can set the page to not use a content template by going to your edit page screen and under Content Template select none.

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von veronicaG-2 vor 6 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assistiert von: Shane.

Author
Artikel
homepage-currentwithViewsOn.jpg
homepage-duplicate.jpg

I am trying to: get my fusion sliders to come back (they are on every page except the catalogues page). They are at the top of each page and then as you scroll the menu moves to the top with the page content appearing. I am using the Avada theme.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: versteckter Link

I expected to see: the homepage image from fusion slider should appear. See screenshots.

Instead, I got: just the words you see once you scroll down are now appearing in place of the image.

Shane
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

The issue here is that your page was assigned to a default Page layout because you have our Layouts plugin active and you might have set all the pages to use this layout by accident.

The issue should be resolved now and all i did was to change the page to not use a layout.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks!

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.