Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Crossfade animation on slider Toolset block

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Franco Calcagni vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

We need to apply the crossfade transition on slides in the slider created with the Toolset Slider Block, but the transition type is not selectable in the block options.
Is there a way to achieve that?

Thanks
Franco

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share screenshot and tell me what exactly the transition type option you are not able to select.

Hello, in the slider element there is no option for transition type, only slide left/richt is allowed, see this page:
hidden link

what we need to achieve is that the images on the main slider under the title shall cross fade instead of sliding left/right

if it is not possible with that block, please let us know if there is another way to get a slider with cross fade slides where images are taken from a custom field as it happens now with the slider we created.
thanks

Franco

My issue is resolved now, but I had to open a new support ticket with another Toolset person that resolved the issue since for this ticket I was waiting for a reply from Minesh but didn't receive it in time for my urgent needs.

Thanks anyway,

Franco

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I apologies for the late reply but I was checking with concern person as we do not have this feature and we would like to add this feature to our product and it's a valid feature request. You may need urgent help in later timezone but I must be done with my day. To get better support on time, I recommend when you require urgent help, you must mention in your ticket so we as supporter make sure that we should pass the ticket to another supporter and make sure your issue have been addressed. Please note that its depends on the existing work load and how busy the queue in present. But if supporter is near to his closing time we will make sure that we should be able to address your urgent needs as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.

I've added your voice to our internal ticket that will help our Devs decide the priority to add this feature. This will be added in near future. Thank you for understanding and happy to see that Christian already shared workaround by sharing flex-slider.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.