Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Can't upgrade

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 1 Jahr, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I have not been able to update Toolset SINCE JUNE and I have been asking for help SINCE JUNE. I was promised help but it never materialized. Updating Views in June took the site down. Now there are 2 more Toolset plugin updates available and I...don't know what to do.

Please help.

Hold up: I just updated Types and Maps and all is well. WITH THOSE. I still need help with Views, but help with Views seems to have disappeared. Poof.

hidden link

Hello,

Please provide more details for the question:
but help with Views seems to have disappeared

Did you get any error message when you upgrade Toolset Views plugin?
Can you take a screenshot for it?
Did you get any PHP error logs when you upgrade Toolset plugins?
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

That was IN JUNE. My entire site went down, that's all I can tell you.

Since you did not provide any PHP debug logs, it is hard to locate the problem.

Please provide the PHP debug logs, or provide a copy of your website, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Duplicator won't work. Please just use my website. I've added you as a user, so could you please send another private reply for details? Thank you.

Please backup your website first, then provide your website credentials + FTP access in below private message box, I might need to deactivate plugins/theme in it

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Can't upgrade“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.