Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Woocommerce repeater field?

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 3 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

I am looking for a special feature in WOO. There is a product page that would be for a wood plate. You can give up your sizes, length and width. But after you have given one size maybe you need another size for the back or other side of the cabinet of the same wood.
Then you want to add another of the same wood plate to the "memory". The total of that wood plates has to be communicated thru API with software of a saw robot. Because there have to be a price for all the wood. The robot software is calculating this. Then the price will come back. Then the customer will place the product in the cart.

Can this be done with Toolset?

Cheers

Marco

So like a dynamic product builder? No there's nothing built-in to Toolset that would help you achieve this, and I think you would need a special 3rd-party plugin to accomplish it with WooCommerce because there isn't a built-in product type that will calculate price based on customer inputs like this. There are variable products built-in to WC, but even those have predefined attribute sets, like maybe you have a wood plate variable Product with these options:
- 1.0ft x 1.0ft oak
- 1.0ft x 1.0ft beech
- 1.0ft x 2.0ft oak
- 1.0ft x 2.0ft beech
- 2.0ft x 2.0ft oak
- 2.0ft x 2.0ft beech
... and so on, and you would build your purchase selecting piece by piece as separate products. You would add multiple products to the cart and checkout once you have added all the needed products. But to allow the customer to build one custom product by specifying dynamic sizes, materials, and other configurations/options, that's not something WC is designed to accomplish out of the box as far as I know. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you want to achieve? Do you have a similar example to share?

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Woocommerce repeater field?“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.