Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] WooCommerce Archive is not centered on page.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by cristianR-3 vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do? I am attempting to use Toolset to control the look and feel of the WooCommerce Product Archive.

Is there any documentation that you are following? NA

Is there a similar example that we can see? hidden link

What is the link to your site? hidden link

I would like to add that I am using a Genesis theme and I do have Genesis WooCommerce Connect installed.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I could not check the archive page because the site is still restricted hidden link

Can you temporarily switch to the Twenty Twenty theme and check if the issue is still reproducible?

If yes, can you also deactivate all other plugins and check? It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin. If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If this does not help find the cause of this, would you allow me temporary access to your website? Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Thank you for the credentials. It seems that the theme's styles, especially, from the mai-engine plugin are conflicting with Bootstrap styles that are loaded by Toolset. Both styles are using different styling techniques which makes it hard to integrate them.

But, I was able to work around it by removing the wide alignment on the archive template and adding custom Javascript code to fix the styles.
- I deactivated the wide alignment on the archive template, check this screenshot hidden link
- Added the following Javascript code to the archive template:

jQuery(function($){
	var container = $('.site-inner>.container');
	var row = container.find('>.row');

container.css({'padding-right': '0px', 'padding-left': '0px'}).addClass('wrap');
	row.css({'margin-right': '0px', 'margin-left': '0px'});
});

I hope this is a viable workaround for you. Let me know if you have further questions.

Jamal, that is a clever way to modify the container. This issue is not entirely addressed. But I am going to leave it as is since it is working. But the solution is still dependent on using the Toolset Layouts legacy plugin. If I disable it, you can see the content shift to one side. I will open a second ticket to see if this can be addressed on the Blocks Plugin itself in the future.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.